Summer Student - Office ReceptionistPosted: May 20, 2020
Summer Student Paid Internship
Location: 100, 960 Emerald Drive, Sherwood Park
Job Status: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (June 1, 2020 to August 28, 2020)
Salary: $15 - $16/hour
Innovative Mortgage Solutions is a local Mortgage Brokerage servicing the Sherwood Park and surrounding area. We are committed to being an industry leader in providing our clients with tailored options and personalized service.
Our growing company is seeking a professional, charismatic and people-focused student administrator to join our team on a full-time basis for the summer season. Integrity, Excellence, Relationships, Service and Teamwork are the core values we build each function of our business around. We are looking for an individual that shares these traits and enjoys embracing a challenge. As the Receptionist, your primary role is to create an exceptional experience for our guests visiting the office or connecting via phone. The support this role provides is key to our team and the relationships that are central to our business.
As the Receptionist you will be responsible for all aspects of running an efficient office. This includes interacting with clients in a hospitable and efficient manner, assisting with day-to-day office affairs, organizing events and promotional materials.
- Answering telephones and greeting clients
- Preparing coffee and acting as office hostess
- Organizing and taking care of general office maintenance
- Sorting, distributing and send out mail, faxes and couriers
- Assisting with office cleanliness
- Sending out and responding to emails
- Writing letters and other correspondence
- Preparing cheques
- Printing monthly reports
- Scanning and filing of documents as required
- Ordering office supplies
- Assist with organizing events such as trade fairs, barbeques, etc.
- Organize print media
- Cross training for light marketing duties and support
- Outgoing friendly personality with a positive team player attitude is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and over the phone.
- Able to communicate in a professional, pleasant and confidential manner.
- Minimum education of high school (complete or in progress). Administrative and/or marketing courses would be considered an asset (or currently enrolled in post secondary for business administration).
- Previous reception or administration experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, Google Suite, Adobe Suite and ability to learn new software. Sharpspring software experience would be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are imperative.
- Banking experience is considered an asset.
If you are interested in gaining office and business experience in an upbeat environment and with a growing, high-energy team, please submit your resume to [email protected] today.