Mortgage Brokerage AssistantPosted: Feb 19, 2019
Innovative Mortgage Solutions is a growing company seeking a professional, organized go-getter to join their team on a full-time basis. Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Relationships, Service and Teamwork are the core values we build each function of our business around. We are looking for individuals that share these traits and enjoy embracing a challenge. As the Brokerage Assistant, it will be your role to assist Mortgage Brokers in underwriting mortgages and provide administrative support to your colleagues. This unique and engaging position places you within a team focused on the families we help.
Location: Sherwood Park
Job Status: Full-Time Maternity Leave. Potential for a permanent position. Training begins in April 2019. Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Salary: Hourly rate based on experience
- Acting as a liaison between the client and the Lender, Appraiser, etc. to ensure that all conditions are being met
- Reviewing documentation submitted by clients to ensure it meets the requirements of the Lender
- Familiarizing yourself with lending guidelines and requirements for different Lenders and Banks
- Tracking mortgage status via client tracking software
- Meeting with the Mortgage Broker to ensure all mortgage files are being processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Aiding clients in understanding Lender requirements
- Arranging for services on behalf of the client (i.e. home appraisals)
- Providing administrative support to your colleagues as required
- Outgoing friendly personality with a positive team player attitude is a must
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
- Able to communicate in a professional, pleasant and confidential manner
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Minimum education of a high school diploma, administrative courses would be considered an asset
- Previous administrative experience is required. Previous experience in real estate or finance industry will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, CRM systems (Salesforce considered an asset) and ability to learn new software
- RECA licensing and Mortgage underwriting experience will be considered an asset but is not required.
In addition to working with a fun and friendly team located in a beautiful office in Sherwood Park, a competitive compensation and benefits package is offered as determined by the level of experience.
If you are interested in maximizing your next career move in an upbeat environment and with a growing high-energy team, please submit your resume today.
To apply for this listing via email, submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]