Social Media & Marketing CoordinatorPosted: Sep 7, 2018
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Permanent Part Time or Full Time
Innovative Mortgage Solutions is a local Mortgage Brokerage servicing Sherwood Park surrounding area. They are committed to being an industry leader in providing their clients with tailored options and personalized service.
This growing company is seeking a professional, organized go-getter to join their marketing team as part time Social Media & Marketing Coordinator. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager. This role has to potential to expand into a Full Time position - please inquire.
Location: Sherwood Park or South Edmonton
Job Status: Part Time with opportunity for Full Time
Salary: Hourly rate based on experience
You will be responsible for the implementation of all marketing activities and projects with a focus on graphic design & social media account management. This will include:
- Maintaining and tracking all social media business accounts
- Graphic design of both online and offline content consistent with company vision, current branding standards and company goals
- Ongoing monitoring of current marketing efforts
- Analyzation of Google Analytics and Adwords data and making adjustments where necessary
- Assistance with event planning and coordination
- Monitoring internal programs and updating as necessary
- Continuous monitoring of changes or updates within the Canadian Mortgage Industry
- Coordination and preparation of presentations and seminars as required.
- Cross training for reception coverage & light administrative duties as required.
- Intermediate level experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, with particular emphasis on Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with a multitude of Social Media Platforms & Social Media Business Accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Ability to learn new programs and operate with minimal supervision
- Proven history of copywriting content
- Ability to prioritize tasks and operate under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma, with further education in Marketing or Administration considered an asset
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, or Salesforce.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Ability to provide a career portfolio of relevant past work will be considered an asset
In addition to working with a fun and friendly team located in a beautiful office, a competitive compensation and benefits package is offered as determined by level of experience. If you are interested in maximizing your next career move in an upbeat environment and with a growing, high-energy team, please submit your resume today.
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
To view and apply to this listing on Indeed click here
To apply for this listing via email, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org