Mortgage Brokerage AssistantPosted: Mar 29, 2018
Innovative Mortgage Solutions is a growing company seeking a professional, organized go-getter to join their team on a full-time basis. As the Brokerage Assistant, it will be your role to assist in underwriting mortgages and provide administrative support to your colleagues.
Location: Sherwood Park
Job Status: Full-Time, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Salary: Hourly rate based on experience
- Acting as a liaison between the client and the Lender, Appraiser, etc. to ensure that all conditions are being met
- Reviewing documentation submitted by clients to ensure it meets the requirements of the Lender
- Familiarizing yourself with lending guidelines and requirements for different Lenders and Banks
- Tracking mortgage status via client tracking software
- Meeting with the Mortgage Associate to ensure all mortgage files are being processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Aiding clients in understanding Lender requirements
- Arranging for services on behalf of the client (i.e. home appraisals)
- Providing administrative support to your colleagues as required
- Outgoing friendly personality with a positive team player attitude is a must
- Communication is key to success in this role. Must be able to interact with clients, lenders and brokers.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
- Able to communicate in a professional, pleasant and confidential manner
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Document auditing skills considered and asset
- Minimum education of a high school diploma, administrative courses would be considered an asset
- Previous administrative experience is required. Mortgage underwriting experience will be considered an asset. Previous experience in real estate or finance industry will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, Salesforce (considered an asset) and ability to learn new software
- RECA licensing will be considered an asset, but is not required
In addition to working with a fun and friendly team located in a beautiful office in Sherwood Park, a competitive compensation and benefits package is offered as determined by level of experience.
If you are interested in maximizing your next career move in an upbeat environment and with a growing high-energy team, please submit your resume today.
To view and apply to this listing on Indeed click here
To apply to this listing via email, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org